Press badges are reserved for well-qualified editorial staff from approved media outlets. Press credentials are not carried over year to year; you must register each year.
To qualify for a complimentary press pass for the IndustryWeek Manufacturing & Technology Conference & Expo, the applicant must cover the manufacturing and technology industry on a regular basis by publishing articles or writing regular reports.
PRESS CREDENTIALS consist of a business card with your name, media outlet and title as well as ONE of the following:
*Links or pdfs are acceptable to submit for verification.
(NOTE: Social Media Influencers/Bloggers with fewer followers will be registered as Correspondent)
- Traditional Print Media (online versions as well) Examples include: Newsletter, Trade Journal, Magazine, eNewsletter.
- Please provide a sample of two articles, published within the past six months that clearly displays authorship, and is within the realm of manufacturing and technology space.*
- OR, a copy of publication masthead including your name– see accepted titles below.*
- TV/Radio: Please submit a link to your show or segments, as well as a screen shot of your stations issued press credentials.
- Freelance: Please provide letter of assignment, on outlet's letterhead.
- Social Media Influencers/Bloggers: Please provide a link to your blog or social feed from the past six months that is within the manufacturing and technology space. Specific requirements:
- 5,000 followers on Twitter OR
- 2,000 friends or likes on Facebook OR
- 1,000 followers on Pinterest/Instagram/Blog
- Correspondent: If you have fewer "likes, followers, or friends" than stated above, but want to cover the show as Media, you may qualify as a "Correspondent".
Note: These qualifications must be submitted in full within 10 days, otherwise the press or correspondent credential may not be qualified. If you have not submitted your business proof before arriving on show site, plan to bring business proof per above with you.
Accepted Titles for Press Badges: Editor (in title), Photographer, Reporter, Writer (in title), Anchor, Broadcast Producer, Camera Operator (will be registered as "Press Crew"), Host, Reporter, Sound Engineer (will be registered as "Press Crew"), Program Director, Blogger, Assistant Production titles.
Accepted Titles for Correspondent Badges: Publisher, Account Executive, Administrative Assistant, Associate Publisher, Blogger, CEO, Marketing titles, Public Relations titles, President, Sales titles, Vice President.
IndustryWeek reserves the right to refuse media badges, without cause, during pre-registration as well as onsite media registration. Due to high demand, media badges are limited in number.