The Processing Technology Track
This track will address important topics, trends and technologies across the chemical, food and beverage, pharmaceutical and petrochemical industries, with a focus on the development, management, and improvement of industrial processing operations. Plus, an in-depth look at the instruments that measure the parameters of systems that control liquids and gases in industrial processes.
This track will be part of the larger hybrid event taking place live at the Huntington Convention Center in Cleveland, OH, November 9-11, 2021. A portion of the content will be available virtually December 7-8, 2021
Who Attends | Previous Attendee Companies
Who Attends | Job Titles
- Design Engineer
- Director of Manufacturing
- Director of Continuous Improvement
- Director of IT
- EVP of Manufacturing
- Engineering Director
- Plant Manager
- Process Engineers
- Process Facility Managers
- Process Plant Operations
- Research & Development
- Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
- VP of Operations
- Manufacturing Students
The processing technology track presented by Processing Magazine and PI-Processing Instrumentation Magazine is a great opportunity to meet and engage with professionals specialized in the processing industries. There are a range of sponsorship opportunities to get specifically in front of these track's audience as well as the larger ecosystem of manufacturing professionals that will be attending the three conferences hosted during The Manufacturing & Technology Show in 2021.
- Track Sponsorship — SOLD — target the attendees of the Processing Technology Track with a sponsorship that includes a speaking slot in the conference program among a list of other marketing and event presence deliverables.
- Exhibit Floor — present your product or service to the full audience of The Manufacturing & Technology Show with a booth in our exhibit hall.
- Workshop Sponsor
- Tour Sponsor
- Prize Giveaway Sponsor
- Aisle Sign Sponsor
- For all of the sponsorship opportunities across the main event, please view our detailed sponsor prospectus.
Learn about our other conferences at The M&T Show