FREE VIRTUAL EVENT DEC. 7-8, 2021
Enjoy the virtual event featuring customized virtual-only content as well as some recorded sessions from the live event .
- Full access to all virtual educational sessions across the three main conferences
- Virtual plant and facility tours
AN EVENT THAT MEETS YOU WHERE YOU ARE
The Manufacturing & Technology Show will be a hybrid event, meaning that content across all three of the educational conferences will be available in-person November 9-11, 2021, and a mix of top sessions from the live event and custom virtual sessions will be presented online December 7-8, 2021.
Hybrid events allow for attendees, sponsors, and speakers to be involved in essential industry events at their own comfort level. The COVID-19 pandemic prompted many industry events to go online. We are confident that we will be able to host the in-person part of our event, but we want to make sure you can choose the level of involvement that you are comfortable with in 2021.
HYBRID EVENT FAQ
Is the same content available online that will be presented in person?
Yes, but only a selection of the top in-person sessions will be recorded and presented during the virtual event.
Will I get access to the virtual sessions if I attend in person?
Yes. A purchased conference pass for the in-person event gives you full access to all of the virtual only sessions.
Does the cost change from in-person to virtual-only?
Yes. See grids above for pricing.
Key Questions to Answer Before Deciding to Attend In Person
- Is your company allowing and/or funding business travel to industry conferences?
- How comfortable are you being in large groups of people or staying in a hotel?
- Are you comfortable with protective measures & expectations such as social distancing, mask-wearing, temperature checks, etc. while attending the event? Please see the full details of the Huntington Convention center of Cleveland's COVID-19 preparedness plan here.
REGISTER WITH CONFIDENCE
We understand that the future is uncertain due to the COVID-19 pandemic, so all registrations will be fully refundable for any reason until October 15, 2021. Register with confidence knowing that if your plans change, you're fully covered.
Have more questions? Contact our registration representative at email@example.com