Call For Speakers 2022
Share your ideas, knowledge and experience with leaders in manufacturing during the conference sessions on October 18-20, 2022.
All proposals must be submitted no later than February 25, 2022.
We encourage proposals from speakers with practical experience in developing, implementing and overseeing leading-edge advanced manufacturing implementations, workforce best practices and continuous improvement strategies in their organizations. Although we welcome submissions from consultants or vendors, such proposals will be considered only if co-presenting with a manufacturer client. Co-presenters must be identified at time of submission in order to be considered.
2022 Conference Tracks
Data-driven manufacturing that uses cutting-edge technology to control production, track quality and streamline industrial operations. This track shares trends and technology advances, and outlines how they will—and will not—improve your competitiveness. Topics may include:
• Connected digital manufacturing
• Cybersecurity: Keeping your manufacturing operations safe
• Robots & Cobots: A cure for the workforce shortage?
• Additive manufacturing
• Artificial intelligence
• Augmented reality and virtual reality
• Real-time data & data analytics: Make those numbers work for you
Tailored toward both newcomers to and veterans of the lean and continuous improvement journey, the continuous improvement track has sessions that will appeal to everyone with an interest in operational excellence. Topics may include:
• Getting started with lean
• Problem-solving techniques
• A lean approach to inventory organization
• Sustaining your lean gains
• Why Six Sigma works
• Lean training
• Lean supplier development
Leadership & Workforce
Best practices on leading and managing dynamic workforces engaged in new, complicated production processes; how to hire, train and retain critical talent. This track targets leaders from all facets of the manufacturing sector. It also will focus on sharing best practices and strategies to help meet one of leadership’s biggest challenges: building a better workforce in a difficult recruiting environment. Topics may include:
• Leading through change and disruption
• Positioning your organization for Industry 4.0 and beyond
• Successful training programs designed to address the skills gap
• Proven recruitment programs designed to attract a new generation of workers
• Developing a workforce who want to stay
How to Submit a Proposal
Follow the link below to fill out the online form. You will be prompted to choose the conference track that your session should be listed under. You may enter multiple speaking proposals. We welcome submissions from consultants or vendors as well, but such proposals will only be considered if paired with a co-presenter from a manufacturing company. Please submit all proposals no later than February 25, 2022. If you have any questions on the form or process, you can contact Heather Wainio at email@example.com.
What's Included with a Speaking Engagement
As a speaker, you receive one (1) complimentary Full Conference Pass to The Manufacturing & Technology Show; your name published on promotional material, website, and program; recognized as a leader in your field to the manufacturing industry, and discounted conference rate for your colleagues. Submit your proposal by February 25, 2022.